Prepare with the best for your Microsoft Office 2019 Excel Expert Certification Exam. Feel confident, hone your test-taking skills, and calm your exam fears with the MO-201 practice exam. With a focus on skill assessment and a performance-based format this practice exam is sure to prepare you for your certification and provide you a competitive edge in today's academic and professional environments.
Expert-level candidates for the Microsoft Excel 2019 exam have an advanced understanding of the Excel environment, and the ability to guide others to the proper use of the program’s features.
They will create, manage, and distribute professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. They will customize their Excel environments to meet project needs and to enhance productivity. Expert workbook examples include custom business templates, multiple-axis financial charts, amortization tables, and inventory schedules. Candidate roles may include accountants, financial analysts, data analysts, commercial bankers, and others.
GMetrix has prepared exam-focused training to help you be successful in passing your Office 2019 exams. The Office 2019 practice test products map directly to exam objectives. In addition to "standard mode," Office 2019 practice exams include Project Mode which emulates real-life usage similar to the project mode of the certification exams.
- Manage Workbooks
- Manage Workbook Review
- Apply Custom Data Formats and Validation
- Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting and Filtering
- Create and Modify Custom Workbook Elements
- Prepare a Workbook for Internationalization
- Apply Functions in Formulas
- Look up data by using Functions
- Apply Advanced Date and Time Function
- Perform Data Analysis and Business Intelligence
- Troubleshoot Formulas
- Define Named Ranges and Objects
- 2 Practice Exams
- 3 Skills Reviews
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Full installation of Excel 2019 (not compatible with Office Mobile or Office Online)
- GMetrix SMS current version 6.1 installed
- High-speed Internet connection
- Prior coursework or experience with Excel 2019 is recommended.
This practice test bundle is preparation for the official Microsoft Excel MO-201 certification exam.