GMetrixSMS - Skills Management System
Information Workers use Microsoft® Office Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access to
accomplish their work, yet most only utilize
about 20% of the software’s features.
The GMetrix Skills Management System
provides everything an organization needs to
assess and track employee’s or student’s
competency in Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, and 2013 for
improved productivity or to prepare for the
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
GMetrix practice tests are
available for the following products:
Microsoft Office 2007
Microsoft Office 2010
- MS Word 2007
- MS Word 2007 Expert
- MS Excel 2007
- MS Excel 2007 Expert
- MS PowerPoint 2007
- MS Access 2007
- MS Outlook 2007
- MS Windows Vista
Microsoft Office 2013
- MS Word 2010
- MS Word 2010 Expert
- MS Excel 2010
- MS Excel 2010 Expert
- MS PowerPoint 2010
- MS Access 2010
- MS Outlook 2010
- MS Sharepoint 2010
- MS OneNote 2010
- MS Office 365
- MS Word 2013
- MS Word 2013 Expert
- MS Excel 2013
- MS Excel 2013 Expert
- MS PowerPoint 2013
- MS Access 2013
- MS Outlook 2013
Click here to download the Trial Version
Overview of Test features:
- Practice tests map to the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam objectives
- All tests are in-application or performance-based simulations to provide the best assessment of real-world experience
- All tests have both a testing and a training mode providing step-by-step help on each question
- Progress at own pace, save test to resume later, return to skipped questions
- Detailed, printable score report highlighting areas requiring further review
Click here to view the Admin Panel Overview GMetrix Support Video
administration and tracking tool for
dashboard for each student to his or her own
Create/manage student accounts
Create/manage groups of students
customized tests from question pools to
target specific areas of study
Activate/De-activate test access codes,
customize codes to your unique requirements,
control expiration dates, number of retakes,
access to all or just certain tests
dashboard for each student for tracking his
or her own progress
- CPU: 1.00 GHz processor or higher
- RAM: Minimum of 1 GB
- FREE DISK SPACE: 150 MB
- DISPLAY: 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3, Windows Server 2003 with SP2, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8(excluding Windows 8 RT).
- MS OFFICE SOFTWARE: For MS Office Practice Tests - Full installation of any version of MS Office 2007 or 2010.
- INTERNET: GMetrix requires a high-speed internet connection.
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 7 or higher.
- Adobe Flash Player: Current version.
installation and automatic updates (depending
upon network security configuration).
HTTP links and IP address
domains and IP addresses must be accessible
(allow sub domains) through the firewall:
22.214.171.124 - www.gmetrix.net, ws.gmetrix.net
- Don´t block
soap HTTP traffic.
- Full access
through port 80 (HTTP) for our Domains and
IP addresses is required.
redirection should be allowed (to be
completely within the gmetrix.net domain).
Pricing: Listed price is for individual licensing. If you are looking for Seat or Site Licensing for your school or business, please contact us at email@example.com.
GMetrix SMS In Action
View Test Results